If your company uses Gastrofix POS system you can easily connect your account to Planday and automatically import revenue data into Planday.
Below we'll walk you through how to activate and use the integration.
The integration imports daily revenue numbers for a selected number of days from Gastrofix to Planday, so you can monitor revenue, scheduled labour costs and payroll percentages from the revenue report and inside your schedule.
Before you setup the integration, you first need to create revenue units for the relevant Departments in Planday. You can create the revenue units in Settings > Reports > Revenue.
Learn more about the revenue module and creating revenue units in Planday here.
1. Prepare the Gastrofix integration
To begin, please contact Gastrofix so they can enable the integration from their side. You also need Gastrofix to provide you the following details for each of your locations to connect the integration:
- Business Unit ID
Once this is completed, you're ready to follow the steps below to activate the integration in Planday.
2. Activate the Gastrofix integration
2.1 Create Scheduled job in Planday
- Log into Planday and go to Settings in the top menu. In the left menu, select Portal settings > Scheduled jobs, then click Create instance
- In Type select POS integration
- Add the start date for integration to be active
- Select Active. At any time, you can disable or pause the integration from importing revenue data from you POS system by deselecting the box
- Choose the time of day for Planday to import your revenue data. Please note, the integration imports revenue data from the previous three days. We suggest you choose a time in the morning to import, after the last business day has ended e.g. 6am.
- Choose Repeat week, for your revenue to continue importing each week.
- Mark which days of the week your revenue data from the previous days will be imported into Planday. Please note, the selected days are not the dates the revenue was generated, but are rather the days the revenue data from the previous days will import to Planday. If you select Friday at 7am as an import day, Planday will import the revenue data for selected days back in time on Friday at 7am. If an import day reimports revenue data for days already imported to Planday, the existing data will be overwritten by the most recent import for revenue data reporting on those days.
After adding the days and time, follow the below steps to complete the connection to Gastrofix the dropdown menu labelled POS service, and select Gastrofix.
- Enter the following required details for Omnivore for each revenue unit:
- Business Unit ID
- NetTotal for revenue excl. VAT
- Total for revenue incl. VAT
Once your integration to Gastrofix is active, you will see it set to active on the Planday Integration page in Settings > Integrations > Overview.