Under GDPR, an individual has the right to request a restriction of processing under certain circumstances:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data processed by Planday, and you are verifying the accuracy of the data;
- the data has been unlawfully processed and the individual opposes erasure and requests restriction instead;
- Planday does not need the personal data any longer but you need us to keep it in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or
- you have objected to Planday’s processing of your data , as per your right to object to processing.
Please note that this right is not absolute, and Planday will investigate your request and respond accordingly.
I use a Planday account, how do I request to restrict processing?
If any of the following apply to you, please contact [email protected] with details about your request:
- If you contest the accuracy of your personal data and want to rectify it
- If you think your data has been unlawfully processed
- If you need us to keep your data
- If you are objecting to us processing your data, specifically for marketing communication, please contact [email protected] as well.
When will Planday process my request?
Planday has one month to reply to your request.
How do I file a complaint about Planday’s Right to Restrict Processing policy or process?
Please refer to our Complaints process