When you consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes, we process your personal data for the following:
- Sharing product releases and new features
- Sending tips on how to improve your business, and how you can get involved in the Planday community to hear more from other customers
- Sending tips on how to use the product more effectively
- Sharing market research and inviting you to participate in market research, including seeing new features we are working on
- Sharing details of Planday’s Ambassador’s programme and how you can get involved
Being invited to our webinars and events
You have the right to object to marketing from Planday.
This removes your consent to receive any type of marketing information from Planday, and you will need to actively opt in again.
How do I remove consent for marketing?
To remove your consent for marketing, please contact [email protected]
When you sign up for a trial or download any marketing content from our website, you also have the option to opt into marketing from Planday.
What about other types of communications and notifications? How do I manage my preferences for these?
Please see our policy here about how to manage your preferences.
When will Planday process my request?
Planday will process your request within one working day.
How do I file a complaint about Planday’s Right to Object policy or process?
Please refer to our Complaints process