When an Employee leaves your company, you can deactivate their account to prevent any further access to Planday. To deactivate an employee follow these steps:
- Go to People > Employees.
- Search for the employee you want to deactivate and select the pencil icon to edit the employee.
- Click the Deactivate button under User Information on the left.
- Set the Deactivation date as to deactivate the employee immediately, or set a future date when the employee should be automatically deactivated. All future scheduled shifts will remain the Employee’s by default.
- You can set a reason for deactivation and add a note visible only HR managers and Admins in the confidential text field.
To reactivate an employee, go to People and select the employee. Click the pencil edit icon next to their name and select Reactivate under User information on the left.
Please Note: Employees cannot be deactivated on mobile.